Thursday, February 12, 2009

Me: February 2009

Okay, here's the picture that I promised you yesterday. I actually took it on Saturday, so it was before I had technically lost 50 lbs, but I'm not in the mood to take another picture. I took this picture to show Adam what I looked like after my hair had been in curlers. Maybe someday I'll show you the first picture I sent him - me with no makeup and curlers in my hair. It was funny.

Anyway, here's the picture:















Sorry it's a little fuzzy. I guess I'm not very good at taking pictures of myself with my cell phone. Maybe there's a class somewhere...

That teddy bear you see in the background? That's the teddy bear Anthony gave me last year for Valentine's Day. His name is Norman and this Saturday he'll be 1. I sleep with him every night because he's soft.

4 comments:

julie said...

Ok, I just had to change the background color of this blog - the pink seriously hurt my eyes! So, I went back to white. Boring maybe, but less painful. :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! Your jawline is so defined. :)

Mellissa said...

You do look great. I like your curly hair, and Norman does look soft. Is softness while sleeping a requirement for future suitors?

Booklogged said...

Very foxy! You look great.