Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Onederland

This morning, I cried a little when I stepped on the scale and read how much I weigh.

I now weigh under 200 lbs!!!! Woohoo!

199.0 to be exact. I hit 199.8 yesterday, but I refused to believe it unless it was confirmed a second day. It was!!!

It feels incredible to weigh under 200 lbs again. Seriously, the last time I did was back in 1995, my freshman year in college.

So...now I have to decide what to do for my reward. Though really, feeling this good is a reward in and of itself. However, it's too big a milestone to go unacknowledged. I had thought about going skydiving when I reached under 200 lbs, but I think I'm going to save that for when I reach my "goal weight" (which I haven't determined yet). So, I need some help! Any suggestions on how I can celebrate this achievement?

I'll try to post a picture this week. Things are pretty crazy at work, what with my last day being the 29th, so I haven't had a lot of time to good around. I'll try, though!

12 comments:

Kate Weber said...

CONGRATS! I recently experienced that 'under 200' feeling and it was pretty incredible! I'm so SO happy for you! Hmmm. Maybe you could go and buy yourself Mario Kart Wii as a reward? You mentioned that you didn't get it for Christmas. That would be fun!

P.S. I think you are crazy for even thinking about sky diving!

Mellissa said...

Giant kudos and congratulations to you! That is so fantastic. It's kind of hard to think of a reward seeing as how you just got home from Paris...

Framed said...

I'm so proud of you. Maybe you should plan another trip. That would be a wonderful reward.

Anonymous said...

Is that Oneder like O-ne-der? ;)

Wooo-hoooo!!!! What a great success!

Cardine said...

I'm with Kate on the Mario Kart. That's a great idea!

Cassie said...

That is so awesome! I'm so proud of you. Congrats.

Miranda said...

So happy for you! We should go on a wicked cool hike some where to celebrate strong and healthy bodies!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! You sound like you're doing really well. Good for you! And I just talked to my mom this weekend and Congrats on your new job! Edit this comment if no one knows yet. So glad we keep in touch a little- thank goodness for the blogoshpere.

Booklogged said...

I was thinking about a trip, too. One to see me!!!

Booklogged said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!

tearese said...

woo hoo!

Fluffy said...

First and foremost: CONGRATULATIONS! That is an awesome milestone. I wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog. It's nice to know that there is a reader now and then. Keep up the good work!
Fluffy