Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Notice

In case you haven't noticed (if anyone is still interested in noticing), I haven't posted on this blog for a long time.

I decided that I have reached a spot in my weight loss that I don't need a separate blog on which to chronicle my success/failures/etc. So, I am consolidating the two blogs. I'm leaving this one open because I like to go back to it every now and then to see where I was and how far I've come. However, until further notice, this will be my last post on Julie's Losing It.

To keep up with me and what's happening, you can go to my blog here. I'm not going to lie, I don't update it as often as I could, but there will be updates...sometimes more often than others.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support as I've lost IT. I'm still technically 10-15 lbs away from my goal weight, but I feel great and am happy with my results. They are a dream come true that took a lot of work. Your kind words and positive attitudes have been very, very helpful!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say it again... CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!!!

:D