Friday, September 18, 2009

Stating the Obvious

So, you may have noticed that I changed my blog design. Yeah, my old design was pretty boring, so I decided to jump on the pretty-blog bandwagon. I've put off doing so for months, but now that I'm on, I'm enjoying the view. It was pretty fun looking at the different layouts and deciding which one best fit with my blog personality.

You may have also noticed that the poll results changed. Yeah, for some reason that is beyond my limited understanding of blog layouts, my poll wouldn't transfer over to this new layout. So, I put it up again after I changed the layout. Please vote again, knowing that I didn't redo the poll because I wasn't pleased by the results.

That's it, really.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way cute!!

Booklogged said...

I like the peaceful, tranquil, reflective nature of this blog template. Very nice.

Nice to have to blogs so you can dress one trendy and the other relaxing.